Pages

Free Angel Oracle Card Reading Offer!





For you oracle card enthusiasts, you can now get Hay House oracle cards directly from me in two ways:
  • Buy from my inventory directly from me   OR
  • Get decks sent directly to your home - no shipping charges
Contact me at 802-864-2978 or cornelia@corneliaward.com for ordering or questions!  I'm so excited to offer this additional service to my students and clients!




Workshops coming up:      
  • Oracle Card & Gentle Tarot Series:      $99 or $75 when you bring a friend!
  • Book Group:  Concentration Exercises by Grigori Grabovoi:     $35 or bring a friend & pay half!
  • How To Partner With Your Celestial Helpers to Increase Your Prosperity:  $35 or bring a friend & pay half!
 Link:  http://www.corneliaward.blogspot.com/p/workshops.html



Get Your Free 15-Minute Angel Card Reading!

Like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter and get a free reading via phone or Skype.
Oracle cards are the fastest, easiest, and most reliable way to get an answer to any question in any area of your life.  Try it and see!

Client testimonials:
  • Amazing!  Eye opening!
  • Felt right on - correct!
  • Cornelia gave practical, concrete ideas to help me with my challenge!






Copyright 2013                  Cornelia Ward                All Rights Reserved