I hand out the following list at my workshops, no matter what the workshop topic is. Everyone can use these ideas about dealing with personal and world change!
For instance, did you have difficulty sleeping during the full moon this past weekend? Did you notice that people have been particularly irritable lately? Here are some of my favorite ways to successfully deal with the ups and downs of daily life!
- Use light - envision light around you and your loved ones:
○ Surround yourself with golden light to bring only positive and loving
experiences and optimal energy throughout the day
○ Place blue Planet Sirius light around anything that’s not working
○ Surround yourself with purple light to feel safe and secure and protected
2. Practice Emotional Freedom Technique to maintain calm when
things come up:
o See www.thetappingsolution.com
3. Practice meditation:
o Silent meditation is best
o 20 minutes per day is perfect!
4. Sit silently with paper and pen and ask your angels or guides to
give you information about any question you may have
5. Take sea salt bathes or use a sea salt scrub in the shower daily to
remove emotional feelings you may pick up from others as an
empathetic and sensitive person
6. Use Jin Shin Jyutsu Finger Harmonizers when you're feeling worry,
fear, anger, sadness, guilt, or judgment of yourself and others
o See Christy Johnson's Intuitive Heal
7. Oracle Cards:
o Oracle cards and Tarot are two great ways to get accurate, immediate
answers to your questions
Complimentary 15-minute readings are still available for those of you who follow me via:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CorneliaWardIntuitiveCounselor?fref=ts
- Twitter: @WardCornelia
- Newsletter: Sign up at the top right of my website page: www.corneliaward.blogspot.com
Peace and blessings to you!
Copyright 2013 Cornelia Ward All Rights Reserved