At next Thursday's free community gathering we'll be talking about how metaphysical tools can enhance your career or business so you can really thrive as you share your gifts with the world. If that sounds of interest, here is information about that:
- Thursday, June 9, 6 - 8:30 pm, 95 Cumberland Road, Burlington, Vermont (email me for directions)
- If you need more information, please contact me at Cornelia@CorneliaWard.com or 802-864-2978
- Feel free to bring:
- A friend or colleague who could use some support in their career or business right now
- An item for the local food shelf to donate
- If you have a business, make sure to bring information about your services or products. You'll have a chance to share information about what you do as part of the gathering. People have walked away with new clients and customers as a result!
- During this free gathering, we'll be talking about:
- fun and easy tools to enhance the practical steps that you're already implementing to reach your goals in your career
- how to ask for help about the right next steps in your career
- and more
- Meetup event links:
Upcoming gatherings (all at 6 pm):
June 16: How to re-program your subconscious mind so you can move beyond the blocks that are keeping you from doing the work you love
June 23: How to honor your sensitivity, move forward in your career, and make the world a better place so you can find fulfillment sharing your gifts
June 30: How to leverage the power of Facebook groups so you can help more people in your business
If you missed the recent Meet Up on how to share your gifts with the world as a sensitive person, you can find it here on my free podcast: www.GoForwardFearlesslyBook.com There are several ideas on this website on topic related to career and business. If you find this information helpful, please consider writing a review in Itunes.
If you are:
- confused about your career path
- interested in starting your own business
- focused on your life purpose through your business but wanting to help more people
Cornelia@CorneliaWard.com OR 802-864-2978
Author Cornelia Ward is a career and business mentor who helps people love Mondays!
What does that mean? Well, 80% of Americans wake up each morning dragging themselves to a job that’s just not working for them. She thinks this is completely crazy!
Cornelia works with people to create a career transition plan - whether it's starting their own business or finding a new career path that really lights them up - so that they're really excited every Monday morning to get back to work! This includes people who are self-employed and want to move deeper into the work they are meant to do or who are confident they are fulfilling their life purpose now but want to reach more people.
Her website is www.LifePurposeStrategySession.com where you can request a Complimentary Life Purpose Strategy Session with Cornelia and download a free copy of her book Go Forward Fearlessly! – perfect for anyone navigating major life transitions!
At these Complimentary Life Purpose Strategy Sessions, people walk away with so much more hope about the future and with concrete and creative ideas that they can implement immediately in their lives.
She has a free audio podcast, Go For Your Life Purpose, available on Itunes, Stitcher and at her website www.GoForwardFearlesslyBook
Copyright 2016 Cornelia Ward All rights reserved
Tags: stress, anxiety, depression, work, life purpose, purpose, metaphysics, metaphysical tools, Vermont, career coach, business coach, business, entrepreneur