At this Monday's free community gathering, we'll be talking about how to use Jungian archetypes to find a career or business that feels fulfilling. If that sounds of interest, here is information about that:
- Monday, February 29, 6 - 8:30 pm, 95 Cumberland Road, Burlington, Vermont (email me for directions)
- If you need more information, please contact me at Cornelia@CorneliaWard.com or 802-864-2978
- Feel free to bring:
- A friend or colleague who could use some support in their career or business right now
- An item for the local food shelf to donate
- If you have a business, make sure to bring information about your services or products. You'll have a chance to share information about what you do as part of the gathering. People have walked away with new clients and customers as a result!
- What Jungian archetypes are
- How Jungian archetypes can help you to live more joyfully in your personal and professional life
- How to identify your archetypes
- And more!
Facebook and Meetup event links:
Upcoming gatherings (all at 6 pm):
- March 10: How To Successfully Market Your Services As An Introvert So You Can Relax And Enjoy A Thriving Career
- March 17: How To Get Clarity About The Right Career Path For You So You're Excited To Get Back To Work On Monday
- March 24: Surprising Marketing Tools For Business: How To Create A Successful Business So You Can Share Your Gifts With The World
- March 31: How To Bring In A Steady Flow Of New Clients So You And Your Business Can Really Thrive
Vermont Women's Expo: Saturday, March 12:
- 10 am - 4 pm
- Champlain Valley Exposition, Essex Junction Vermont
- Come by and pick up a complimentary Grace Card from me at the Jungian Center For Spiritual Sciences booth!
- Link: http://www.vermontwomensexpo.com/index.html
If you missed last week's gathering about how to create career and business success through the power of positive mindset following is a summary:
- It's easy to have a positive mindset when it comes to your work if you're doing the work that you are meant to do. As you share your gifts and talents while making the world a better place you feel happy in your work.
- When those negative voices come up in your head, ignore them. They simply mean that you're moving out of your comfort zone as you move toward the work that you are meant to do. When they come up, it means you're on the right track!
- The better you take care of yourself, the more energy you'll have, and the more positive your mindset will be. Practicing good self-care is a must.
- Book recommendation for improving positive mindset and living more healthfully: "Health Revelations From Heaven And Earth" by Tommy Rosa and Stephen Sinatra. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/health-revelations-from-heaven-and-earth-tommy-rosa/1120919595
If you are:
- confused about your career path
- interested in starting your own business
- focused on your life purpose through your business but frustrated that you're not earning the income you'd like to earn
Cornelia@CorneliaWard.com OR 802-864-2978
The Burlington Body, Mind, Spirit Expo - One Heart / Conscious Living is coming up this spring:
- May 14, 2016, 10 am - 5 pm
- Hilton Hotel, Burlington, 60 Battery Street
- Come by and say hello at my booth - get a complimentary Grace Card and sign up for a complimentary Life Purpose Strategy Session!
- Lots of great complimentary opportunities, vendors, and workshops
Copyright 2016 Cornelia Ward All rights reserved
Tags: Vermont, Carl Jung, Jungian archetypes, career coach, career counselor, business coach