At this Monday's free community gathering, we'll be talking about how to create career and business success with the power of positive mindset. If that sounds of interest, here is information about that:
- Monday, February 22, 6 - 8:30 pm, 95 Cumberland Road, Burlington, Vermont (email me for directions)
- If you need more information, please contact me at Cornelia@CorneliaWard.com or 802-864-2978
- Feel free to bring:
- A friend or colleague who could use some support in their career or business right now
- An item for the local food shelf to donate
- If you have a business, make sure to bring information about your services or products. You'll have a chance to share information about what you do as part of the gathering. People have walked away with new clients and customers as a result!
- During this free gathering, we'll be talking about:
- easy tools that help to boost your mood and positive expectations about the future
- how to maintain consistent high energy so you can create the perfect foundation from which to build career success
- and more!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1114315795268116/
- Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Life-Purpose-Seekers-Meetup/
- February 29: How Jungian Archetypes Can Help You Identify A Fulfilling Career
- First week in March: How To Market Your Services for Professional Success As An Introvert
If you missed last week's gathering about how to create a career you love and have a job or business that really lights you up so you're excited to get back to work on Monday, following is a summary:
- Identify the work that is your "life purpose" - in other words follow your calling so you can make the world a better place while feeling personally fulfilled. (Email me at Cornelia@CorneliaWard.com for a free copy of my book in Ebook form - Go Forward Fearlessly! - which has exercises about how to do just that).
- Read your life purpose statement each morning to get grounded in the work you are meant to do and evaluate future career choices based on whether those options line up with your life purpose statement.
- Practice good self-care so that you can have higher energy and more easily and more quickly make the transition into a career that you really love.
If you are:
- confused about your career path
- interested in starting your own business
- focused on your life purpose through your business but frustrated that you're not earning the income you'd like to earn
please contact me to schedule a complimentary Life Purpose Strategy Session. People walk away from these sessions feeling so much more hope about the future and with concrete and creative ideas they can implement immediately. Sometimes this is all people need. Others feel they need more support and we talk about whether my programs are a good fit or if working with someone else might be most helpful. These sessions can happen in person or via phone or Skype.
Cornelia@CorneliaWard.com OR 802-864-2978
Hearing With The Heart .... Listening To The Friend Inside You - Spiritual Direction, Ann Burke, offering:
You are invited to celebrate your unique gifts at the Sacred Circle on Thursday, February 25, 7 - 9pm or the Winter Retreat, Sunday, February 28, 10am - 2pm. I hope you will consider this opportunity to nourish your spirit by sharing time in community connecting with the friend within. It's a gentle and relaxing way to boost your energy, calm your mind and restore balance on a cold winter day.
How to contact Ann:
The Burlington Body, Mind, Spirit Expo - One Heart / Conscious Living is coming up this spring:
May 14, 2016, 10 am - 5 pm
Hilton Hotel, Burlington, 60 Battery Street
Lots of great complimentary opportunities, vendors, and workshops
Copyright 2016 Cornelia Ward All rights reserved
Tags: positive mindset, happy in career, Vermont, career coach, career counselor, business coach