Pages

Reading With Oracle Cards


I've used oracle cards in my personal and professional life with great benefit for about ten years.  I've also been using cards in my work with clients for many years.  I coach individuals from both sides of my brain:  I recommend practical strategies and actions that my clients can take and then bring in insight and guidance using the oracle cards.  This is what I call marrying the practical with the magical.  These sessions are indeed magical:  the cards allow me to bring in the guidance from the Angels.


My favorite decks:
  • Daily Guidance From Your Angels Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, PhD.
  • Life Purpose Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, PhD.
  • Angel Tarot Cards - Doreen Virtue, PhD.
  • Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards - Colette Baron-Reid
  • The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards - Colette Baron-Reid
  • The Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards - Colette Baron-Reid
They can be purchased here:  www.hayhouse.com

What oracle cards do you like to use?




Copyright 2012                     Cornelia Ward                       All Rights Reserved