Pages

Welcome!

My name is Connie Livingston.  My proper name is Cornelia Ward Livingston.  You may know of my work as a consultant and strategist where I partner with my clients as they navigate transition and shore up their finances.  I’ve done this type of work for about twenty years.  During the last three years, as a self-employed consultant, I began using oracle cards to help guide my clients.  (Sometimes they were aware of this and sometimes not!)  It added another dimension to our work and helped connect me to my intuition in a way that would best serve my clients.  And they really benefitted from this additional guidance.

Early in 2012, my guides informed me that I was closely connected to the angelic realm and that the oracle cards were a conduit for this communication.  This new intuitive counseling practice, Cornelia Ward, came to the fore during the summer.  I was lucky to then become certified by Doreen Virtue’s Angel Therapy Practitioner course and begin giving angel oracle card readings at Spirit Dancer in Burlington, Vermont, where I live.  In addition, I’m in the process of studying to become an archetypal consultant through Caroline Myss’ Sacred Contracts program.

I look forward to connecting with you as I take flight with this new adventure, whether through my blog, readings, or coaching!