At this Monday's free community gathering, we'll be talking about how to market your services or products as an introvert so you can create success at work. If that sounds of interest, here is information about that:
- Monday, February 15, 6 - 8:30 pm, 95 Cumberland Road, Burlington, Vermont (email me for directions)
- If you need more information, please contact me at Cornelia@CorneliaWard.com or 802-864-2978
- Feel free to bring:
- A friend or colleague who could use some support in their career or business right now
- An item for the local food shelf to donate
- If you have a business, make sure to bring information about your services or products. You'll have a chance to share information about what you do as part of the gathering. People have walked away with new clients and customers as a result!
- During this free gathering, we'll be talking about:
- how getting clear on your "why" in your career works to your advantage
- which networking groups are a great avenue for introverted people
- creating a positive mindset so that your introversion is a strength
Facebook and Meetup event links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/171023363274382/
- Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Life-Purpose-Seekers-Meetup/
Additional February gatherings (all at 6 pm):
- February 22: How To Create Career And Business Success Using Positive Mindset
- February 29: How Jungian Archetypes Can Help You Identify A Fulfilling Career
If you missed last week's gathering about how to create a career you love and have a job or business that really lights you up so you're excited to get back to work on Monday, following is a summary:
- Create a strong foundation for navigating the major shifts that you are likely to experience as you change your work by practicing great self-care. This will serve you well through this transition as well as future transitions in your life.
- Get clear on your core personal values so that your next career lines up with those and you don't have to leave the real you at home as you go off to work each day.
- Once you decide which career direction is the right one for you, connect with a mentor (someone who has achieved success in your chosen field) regularly. They can help you avoid common pitfalls in your new career and give you pointers what will save you a lot of time and energy and achieve the success you seek much more easily and quickly.
If you are:
- confused about your career path
- interested in starting your own business
- focused on your life purpose through your business but frustrated that you're not earning the income you'd like to earn
Cornelia@CorneliaWard.com OR 802-864-2978
Hearing With The Heart .... Listening To The Friend Inside You - Spiritual Direction, Ann Burke, offering:
You are invited to celebrate your unique gifts at the Sacred Circle on Thursday, February 25, 7 - 9pm or the Winter Retreat, Sunday, February 28, 10am - 2pm. I hope you will consider this opportunity to nourish your spirit by sharing time in community connecting with the friend within. It's a gentle and relaxing way to boost your energy, calm your mind and restore balance on a cold winter day.
How to contact Ann:
The Burlington Body, Mind, Spirit Expo - One Heart / Conscious Living is coming up this spring:
May 14, 2016, 10 am - 5 pm
Hilton Hotel, Burlington, 60 Battery Street
Lots of great complimentary opportunities, vendors, and workshops
Tags: marketing, career coach, business coach, Vermont, career counselor
Copyright 2016 Cornelia Ward All rights reserved