Pages

Go For Your Life Purpose!




 
 
 
 
 
My new book Go Forward Fearlessly!  A Spiritual Road Map For How To Be Happy, Stress-Free,

And Confident Despite Massive Change available

here: www.GoForwardFearlesslyBook.com/PreOrder





Client testimonial:

Before working with Connie I was struggling with finding my life purpose and finding a career that I was passionate about.  It was costing me time with my family, my health, and enjoying things in my life.   When I first worked with Connie and we talked about what I enjoy and how we could transition it into a career, I felt this spark ignite and it just really reset my whole way of thinking - like there would be an end to my situation and things could be so much more. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright 2014               Cornelia Ward               All rights reserved