Pages

Go Forward Fearlessly! Email Mini-Course $27 For 27 Days


Go Forward Fearlessly!  A Spiritual Road Map For How To Be Happy, Stress-Free, And Confident Despite Massive Change

Get A Free Chapter From The New Book    GO FORWARD FEARLESSLY!     With Purchase




At the age of fifty, I was deeply depressed and no longer able to work full-time due to health problems. I was working in a stressful job. My father had recently died. I had just sold my home and moved to a new one. In addition, I was navigating sometimes turbulent waters as a single parent of teenagers. A few short years later, I am completely healthy, happily self-employed, and enjoying my life. How did I get here? By using the tools in this 27-day mini-course!
 
You will learn simple, practical, and spiritual techniques to:

      ·         Fall back in love with your life and become truly happy
      ·         Overcome your fears so you can move forward
      ·         Kick-start your life purpose
      ·         Prosper during major life changes and global shifts
      ·         Create a lasting formula for navigating personal transitions



 
 
If you would prefer to pay via check or directly, please contact Cornelia:

Cornelia Ward has a Master’s Degree in Community Economic Development and certifications with Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. as an ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER® and Angel Card Reader®.  As an intuitive counselor and spiritual teacher, Cornelia shows people how she successfully landed on her feet after many major life changes. When people are faced with challenge she helps them see the way forward. She sees it as her life purpose to build stronger, healthier communities one person at a time.





Copyright 2014              Cornelia  Ward                       All rights reserved