Pages

How To Effectively Deal With Fear!

Following are techniques that I recommend to my clients and students for dispelling fear:
  • Say affirmations aloud or silently to yourself.  Some good ones:
    • Only good lies before me!
    • Everything has worked out perfectly!
    • All is well and  I am safe!
  • Say to your ego (which generates fear) "Next!" to move on to more positive thoughts 
  • Picture your fear twisting and moving away from you and disappearing
  • Take a deep breath in, then out, and picture your fears and problems being given to the angels to resolve

Are you interested in your life purpose, supporting sensitive children and individuals, or learning about the archangels and how they can help you feel greater inner peace?   I would love to have you join me at my workshops in Rutland this Sunday at the Pyramid Holistic Wellness Center.  More information is under the event list on the right side of this page or here (please scroll down to March events):  http://bit.ly/VgqJXK


The oracle cards that I use in my workshops can be found and purchased on my web-site here:  http://corneliaward.blogspot.com/p/products.html


Peace and blessings to you, my friend!






Copyright 2012                  Cornelia Ward                      All Rights Reserved